Developing a ICT Strategy - A simple reusable pattern presentation

Last year I had the pleasure of presenting to the Business Architecture in the London Market (BALM) in Partnership with LLOYDS community of Business Architects Group.

 

My  Presentation was based on a simple reusable pattern (illustrated below) for Strategy Development and can be found in my book which demonstrated the application by mapping to the Financial Crime Domain.


Having just watched the video again, and following on from my previous blog posting, I thought I would share especially as you can find (if your are interested) some really useful snippets e.g. the domain / Capabilities illustration ;

The YouTube recording of the presentation can be viewed below


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Solution Design - Table of Contents

Enterprise Architecture, Digital Transformation and ICT Strategy - Seminar Video Presented at the AUC Egypt

Reflecting on Error Management and listing HTTP Status Codes